Prepare for September!
Is it Time to Address Your Child’s Emotional, Cognitive and Academic Concerns?:
– Problems with learning, slow processing speed
– Academic under-performance
– School work overwhelm
– Attention and concentration problems
– Emotional regulation and self control difficulties
– Self-esteem issues
– Overwhelm, panic, worry or anxiety feelings
– Trouble sleeping
– Test, public speaking or social anxieties
– Difficulty implementing executive function strategies
The Sudbury, MA Hallowell Center is accepting appointments for our Neuropsychological and Academic Testing, and our EARS program, designed to help your child dramatically improve their school grades in short time frames:
Prepare now or September!