1. Do what you’re good at. Don’t spend too much time trying to get good at what you’re bad at. You did enough of that in school.
2. Delegate what you’re bad at to others, as often as possible.
3. Connect your energy to a creative outlet.
4. Get well enough organized to achieve your goals. The key here is “well enough.” That doesn’t mean you have to be very well organized at all — just well enough organized to achieve your goals.
5. Ask for and heed advice from people you trust — and ignore, as best you can, the dream-breakers and finger-waggers.
6. Make sure you keep up regular contact with a few close friends.
7. Go with your positive side. Even though you have a negative side, make decisions and run your life with your positive side.