Hi there, y’all! I’m still trying to learn how to use this Blog. Thanks for your posts. And please give me feedback. You can email me directly at email@example.com
It’s raining here today in Arlington, Mass., where I live. Here are some random thoughts on ADD and life in general from me to you:
- Who of you has the best new name for ADD? I’d love to hear from you if you do.
- I am glad the positive parts of ADD are fianlly being recognized by more people. It is rare to find a person with ADD who is not particularly creative, spontaneous, energetic, and sensitive
- The diagnostic language tends to emphasize only what’s wrong. "Impulsive," for example, is used as a pejorative. But what is creativity, but a kind of impusivity? No one plans to have a creative thought. They just pop—impulsively
- Rainy days can make anyone sad. That’s why we all need each other.
- Is it me, or are people actually getting friendlier? I know, I know, that’s a ridiculous observation. But I have noticed it. Must be the beginning of my dementia.
- My daughter graduates from high school June 9. I can’t believe it. She was born only yesterday.
- Thank God for kids. My three have kept me young, honest, happy, and broke! But raising them has been by far the best thing I have ever done in my life. And thank God for my wife, Sue.
- Blogs are fun! Now, if only I could learn all the cool stuff I don’t know about how to use them…
- The Red Sox will win the Workd Series this year. And don’t tell me I just jinxed them. It’s fun to be bold. Especially for a Red Sox fan.
- The best sports blog out there is Curt Schilling’s
- What’s the best mental health blog? Anyone know?
- I think fish oil is the best supplement you can take for ADD. And it is good for health in general. But my primary care doctor told me he was worried that we will start to deplete the oceans of fish.
- I was on the Laura Ingraham radio show the other day. I don’t care what your politics are, you have to agree she is one smart, dynamic lady.
- My friend John Ratey is working on a book about exercise and how it helps the brain. Dynamite book by a dynamite guy. His top advice? Keep moving!!!