BOOK DR. HALLOWELL FOR YOUR EVENT! DELIVERED FROM DISTRACTION
In this presentation, Dr. Hallowell will focus on the material that is presented in Delivered From Distraction, his book on ADD that was published in January 2005. A great deal has happened since Dr. Hallowell wrote the best-seller Driven to Distraction 10 years ago, particularly in the new area of understanding adult ADD His goal is to help people master the power of ADD while avoiding its pitfalls. His message will be all encompassing and talks about what it is like to have ADD, explains some of the brain science behind it, and talks about how to get diagnosed properly, available medicinal and non-medicinal treatments, etc. He will also address the many people who have ADD coupled with other learning issues, worry and ADD, sex and relationships and ADD, and tips on how to live your life to the fullest if you have ADD.
- Present a strength-based approach to AD/HD
- Identify benefits of changing environment to treat AD/HD
- Explore recent research into AD/HD
- Examine benefits of exercise, nutrition, and other non-medication approaches
- Treat AD/HD in a comprehensive 5 step fashion