The pandemic is affecting the mental health and well being of adults and children. Your daily routines have been changed and you find yourself grappling with anger, moodiness, and anxiety. Covid-19 is taking a toll on your emotional health. At The Hallowell Center Boston MetroWest, we are now offering Teletherapy to meet your needs during these challenging times.
Thanks to online platforms, we can “see” people remotely via Zoom and other platforms. We’re discovering that remote doesn’t feel remote at all. It feels almost like we’re in the same room, but there’s no risk of spreading infection.
All of these services can be delivered remotely:
- Individual, personalized assessment of children, couples, and families
- Based on the assessment, the most fitting therapy and education for each case delivered through the lens of Dr. Hallowell’s strength-based model
- A multi-modal, comprehensive treatment model which can include any or all of the following: individual, couples, family, or group therapy;
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT);
- cerebellar stimulation through specific, prescribed physical exercises done at home;
- individualized coaching, online, aimed at whatever the individual needs from study skills to organizational skills to improving executive functioning to picking the right career, to advice on building relationships and dating;
- psychopharmacology, with advice not only on which medication to take but also whether or not to try a medication;
- supplements, including omega-3 fatty acids, CBD, and vitamins.
For a complete list of the services we provide, click here.
Whether you’re already a client or have never been seen by one of our clinicians, we are here to help you remotely from wherever you are.
Getting started is easy. To inquire about scheduling a teletherapy session, call 978-287-0910 or fill out the form below and we will follow up with you.
If your call is sent to voicemail, please leave a message with your phone number and we’ll return your call. Thank you.
Also some insurance companies are now reimbursing for mental health services. Check with your insurance provider.
Getting started is easy!
Call our New Patient Care Coordinator at 978-287-0810 to schedule your free 15 minute patient care consult.