27feb(feb 27)6:00 pm04jun(jun 4)6:00 pmFeaturedHallowell Adult ADHD Support GroupBiweekly ADHD support group for Adults 20+ meeting with Dr. Hallowell and Clinical Coordinator, Carey Anderson6:00 pm - (june 4) 6:00 pm EST Hallowell New York City, 117 West 72nd StreetEvent Type :New York City
2/15/20 - This session is full. No longer accepting new registrations. If you're interested in attending the next group, please email: email@example.com and asked to be placed
2/15/20 – This session is full. No longer accepting new registrations. If you’re interested in attending the next group, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and asked to be placed on the “Group Waiting List.” Thank you.
- 8 sessions – every other Thursday from, 6-7:30 PM
- February 27, March 12, 26, April 9, 23, May 7, 21 and June 4
- ($75/session = $600)
Dr. Hallowell provides his world-renowned expertise and insight in an informal setting. This support group will include weekly check-ins and a space to connect with others working with the unique strengths and challenges that accompany ADHD.
Group members will gain:
- coping skills,
- engage in mindfulness techniques,
- ADHD specific homework assignments and
- participate in invaluable discussions on topics, including building self esteem, “failure to launch”, taking action when feeling unmotivated, self care and many more to support them in thriving with ADHD.
February 27 (Thursday) 6:00 pm - June 4 (Thursday) 6:00 pm EST
Hallowell New York City
117 West 72nd Street