Mining Magnificent Minds: ADHD for Teachers
Purchase Mining Magnificent MindsHit enter to submit new Quantity.
Enter Coupon Code
As a teacher, you devote countless hours ensuring that lesson instructions are designed to meet the needs of each child. The needs of students with ADHD often do not fit neatly into recognized learning styles and many teachers have not been professionally trained to recognize or address these specific needs.
Mining Magnificent Minds (MMM) is a series of original, online videos, each 15 to 20 minutes long, designed to train teachers on how to effectively manage ADHD in the classroom.
MMM is intended to deepen educators’ understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; sharpen their skills for working with students with ADHD; and provide them with the tools to “unwrap the gifts” that lie inherent of every child.
Video Series includes:
- What these kids need most
- What is ADHD
- How to explain ADHD to parents & children
- How to manage ADHD in the classroom
- Different roles in managing ADHD
- Various alternative treatments
- The role of medication
- 5-Step method to bring out the best
- A walk in the rain with a brain